Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Wedding Party Princess

One of the benefits of being a henna artist are all the party invitations. At least once a month I go to a wedding or wedding party which means lots of dress up.


Tonight's look is light and almost neutral in the eye department. It's spring so I wanted it keep it light while adding an element of sparkle. 


For the eyes I used a medium brown on the lid, a slightly darker brown from the outer edge into the crease, and dabbed gold across the lid. Winged liquid liner in "perversion" by Urban Decay, and waterline lined in "zero" also by Urban Decay. As an after thought I put a little of that gold under my lash line as well. Lip is a golden brown color from a lip palette. 



The scarf is a pretty pink pashmina from Nepal and the necklace used as a headpiece is a piece of costume jewelry from a local boutique. 



More party looks to come. Thank you for stopping by and joining me for two post Tuesday. 

Please subscribe to me on http://www.youtube.com/freehandmehndi 
Stalk me on Instagram @freehandmehndi

No comments: