Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A henna artist in the city of roses

Portland Oregon is my home town. Portland has many fun names but the one we like the best is "The city of roses". We're well known for our award winning roses. I fancy myself a amateur  photographer and walk all around the city invading gardens to take pictures of these silky petaled wonders. Here are a few of my favorite shots. 








I know this last one isn't a rosé, it's actually a tulip. I'm so proud of this one I had to share it. 


Images taken with iPhone 4. Follow me on Instagram @freehandmehndi. All images Copyright 2013 Free Hand Mehndi




1 comment:

HabiInTDot said...

These photos are gorgeous, as are the flowers! You have a great eye😉 Roses, orchids and tulips are my favorite flowers to have at home and to work with when I plan events or get gifts for clients. Keep taking photos and sharing them with us!