Thursday, January 9, 2014

Henna Design Placement Moroccan Inspired Henna Design

I get a ton of questions about design placement. Especially for parts of the body where you don't usually have henna applied. I did this Moroccan inspired chest piece back in December and used her cleavage and base of her neck to map the main part of the design. I then based the rest of the design off of the center piece. After finishing one motif I'd stand directly in front of her and map the other to match on the other side. It's more difficult than it looks, as you can see it's a little out of balance, but hey, who's perfect?

 I'll do a more detailed video explaining design mapping in the future, but this video shows a little demo.

Pieces of this video are missing unfortunately, but I hope that you can benefit from it.





Follow me on facebook and Instagram @freehandmehndi

No comments: