Thursday, November 13, 2014

Metallic Temp Tattoos Shimmer Shimmer for big girls


I recently decided to try out a different type of temp tattoo. These metallic temp tattoos have been around for a minute, and were really popular in the summer. I think they're cute and add a bit of shimmer for us grown ups. 


They're super easy to use and cheap if you purchase them from the right place. I've seen high end designers pricing them over $100 to just $5/sheet. I didn't do too much shopping around before I made my purchase, I got this sheet for $4.99 plus shipping.


All that's needed are scissors and a sponge or pad with water. They're super easy to apply and take literally seconds to dry. I followed the directions in the etsy listing I purchased them from since instructions didn't come in the package. If you've ever used a kiddie temp tattoo, it's pretty self explanatory and works the exact same way. 


I peeled off the clear film and stuck the paper design face down on my finger, and dabbed a damp pad on the back. Left it for 30 seconds (as directed), and peeled it off. It applied evenly without any missing or torn parts. 



The sparkle is very subtle, so I could see wearing these to work without catching too much attention, or looking cheap. The temp tattoo bends with your skin, so there isn't any cracking or peeling around my knuckles. Pretty cool!


I'll probably add some of these to my henna tattoos as well (follow me on instagram for those pics).
I purchased my tattoo flash sheet from etsy seller flashtattooshop out of Texas. I'm very pleased with my purchase and will probably be back when the need should arise. 


1 comment:

Mehandi Artist said...

Lovely Post, Amazing art design shown in your blog.