Thursday, September 25, 2014

Sojat Supreme Rajasthani Henna Powder


After many many many months of testing she's ready! Sojat Supreme is my very own henna powder, milled just how I like it, stringy, and stains super dark. This stuff is super smooth and drapes like a dream. 


Over the years I've sampled henna powders from all over SE Asia, the Middle East, and Africa. Each henna from each region has a unique consistency. When I was dreaming about the perfect henna powder I needed the stringy texture of Morocco, the stability of the Punjab Region, and the rich stains of the Middle East. My dream came true in the form of Sojat Supreme, a henna powder from Sojat Rajasthan India.

In addition to my testing I sent this amazing powder out to several other artists to try. Below are their results. 

 
So here are the specs...
Sojat Supreme 2015 Crop
Lawsone Dye Content 2.89%
Harvested Rajasthan India
Triple Sifted
Free from chemicals and artificial dyes

Sojat Supreme is available in my etsy shop

No comments: